Chris J. Salazar knows how to create success. From humble beginnings, Chris completed his first real estate deal at the age of 20. By the age of 22, he built a multi-million dollar real estate portfolio. A year later, Chris continues to grow his investment firm and enjoys helping others create success and building the lifestyle they want. Chris firmly believes that in this country, anyone who has the resourcefulness and desire can create the life they want through real estate.
Chris is an accomplished entrepreneur with the ability to recognize and create opportunities. He has a proven leadership track record, with extensive experience in building teams and managing employees. He is results oriented and performance driven. His energy, talent, and drive, have allowed him to achieve extraordinary success at an accelerated rate when compared to his contemporaries.
- How to get started investing in real estate while in college
- Wholesaling your first deal
- How to start your real estate business with partnerships
- Turning down a well paying job to pursue a career as a real estate investor
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Finding an equity partner.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Chris wakes up early and writes down his goals.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- Local county public record websites – county tax assessor, treasurer, etc.
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Unlimited Power by Tony Robbins
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Tell people what you do and what you’re interested in.
Visit Audible for a free trail and free audio book download!