Chris has been in real estate for 25+ years. His experience includes the construction of over 100+ single family and duplex homes (mostly 1990’s and selectively to date), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) as broker / owner which maintained high per agent standards and eventually sold to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000’s included coaching ½ million and higher realtors in order to scale & automate their business throughout US and Canada. He also participated (and still selectively to date) in doing condo conversions (multi family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and participates regularly in high end mastermind groups and consulting with private mentors. He runs his own buying and selling businesses with his family team which buys 2-5 properties monthly so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help clients do the same thing around the Country.
Chris and his family/team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult and actually partner with students around the Country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
- How to buy real estate without loans
- Who coaching is for
- How to buy on terms – lease purchase, rent to own, & seller financing
- How to identify and find motivated sellers
- Sandwich leases
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Chris lacked self-belief, and overcame that by getting out of his own head.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Chris either works out, meditates, or does yoga every morning.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- The Hard Things and Hard Things by Ben Harowitz
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Find a mentor that you can relate to.
Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine
Smart Real Estate Coach Free Report
Visit Audible for a free trail and free audio book download!