Creative Real Estate expert, Adam Adams started investing in real estate through Tax Deeds in 2005, became a property manager 2006 and then started a remodeling company. In 2008 Adam bought his first multi family apartment building. Adam has managed several fix & flips over the last couple of years, but has experienced the best results through apartment investing. Adam’s claim to fame is his ability to negotiate win-win scenarios through structuring creative ways to buy and sell real estate. Adam is host of the Creative Real Estate Podcast.
- Tax Deeds
- Getting started in Mutlifamily through property management
- Being relentless and not letting “no’s” stop you
- Partnering up to level up
- Using Meetup groups to network
- What was you biggest hurdle getting started investing in real estate and how did you overcome it?
- Limiting beliefs. Adam was able to overcome these limiting beliefs by thinking outside of the box.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Adam believes he can accomplish anything
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- 2008 is not the time to stop buying.
Text Meetup to 555-888 for the Top 6 Things that have Change Adam’s Meetups
Visit Audible for a free trail and free audio book download!