Jordan E. Goodman is “America’s Money Answers Man” and a nationally-recognized expert on personal finance. He is a regular guest on numerous radio and television call-in shows across the country, answering questions on personal financial topics. He appears frequently on The View, Fox News Network, Fox Business Network, CNN, CNBC and CBS evening news.
For 18 years, Jordan was on the editorial staff of Money magazine, where he served as Wall Street correspondent. While at Money, he reported and wrote on virtually every aspect of personal finance. In addition, he served as weekly financial analyst on NBC News at Sunrise for 9 years and the daily business news commentator on Mutual Broadcasting System’s America in the Morning show for 8 years.
He is the author / co-author of 13 best-selling books on personal finance including Master Your Debt Fast Profits in Hard Times, Everyone’s Money Book, Master Your Money Type, Barron’s Dictionary of Finance and Investment Terms and Barron’s Finance and Investment Handbook.
He has also written 6 special focus editions of Everyone’s Money Book on College, Credit, Financial Planning, Real Estate, Retirement Planning and Stocks, Bonds and Mutual Funds.
Jordan is also a speaker and seminar leader on personal finance topics for business executives, students, associations, investment clubs, employees and others.
- Secured Real Estate Funds
- Federal Reserve Funds – rising interest rates
- Mortgage Equity Optimization
- Fiduciary advisors
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Jordan reads – newsletters, books, and everything in between.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- The Truth about Your Future by Ric Edelman
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Stay open to new opportunities. Leverage your experience with those of others.
Truthinequity.com – to model the Mortgage Equity Optimization
Visit Audible for a free trail and free audio book download!