Inaky Strick began his real estate career at Sotheby’s International Realty where he represented luxury custom builders.
He then moved down to the Caribbean to become the Business Development Manager for Mahogany Bay Village; the largest and first luxury branded resort in the country of Belize.
Today, Inaky is the Director of Investor Relations at Four Peaks Capital Partners, a private real estate investment firm that focuses on mobile home park communities and gives accredited investors the opportunity to invest passively.
He is also a #1 Amazon bestselling co-author of The One Thing That Changed Everything. Endorsed by Brian Tracy, this book is for anyone who is seeking mentors who have found a path to success.
- Networking to create new opportunities
- Turning your age into an asset, rather than a liability
- Lead with other people’s needs
- Be, Do, then Have
- Mobile home parks
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Mindset. By networking with people, Inaky was able to overcome his limiting mindset and achieve success.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Inaky wakes up every day at 5 a.m., works out, reads something motivational, and visualizes his success.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Network with people who are doing what you want to do.
Visit Audible for a free trail and free audio book download!