Marco Santarelli is the host of the Passive Real Estate Investing podcast – the show where busy people like you learn how to build substantial passive income while creating wealth for the long-term.
Marco Santarelli is also the creator of DealGrader™ – a scoring system that measures the investment quality of a real estate investment, giving you an overall snapshot of its profitability and investment risk.
He purchased his first real estate investment at the age of 18. He successfully handled the entire rehab and property management of his first property without ever taking a course or reading a book on the subject.
Marco went on to get his real estate license and sell residential real estate for three years before leaving real estate sales to pursue other active business ventures.
Because of his love and passion for real estate, and desire to help others succeed in building their wealth through real estate investing, he eventually returned to real estate investing and founded Norada Real Estate Investments in 2003.
Today Marco Santarelli is a licensed California real estate broker and runs a successful real estate investment firm focused on helping other investors build wealth through the power of real estate.
- What to look for in markets – job growth, population growth, & diverse economy – just to name a few
- Getting started, and then staying the course
- The sweet spot of price points for cash flowing real estate
- Don’t “start small” and buy a bad property
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Lack of knowledge. Today, we have much more access to information than in the past. Use that to your advantage. “The more you learn, the more you earn”.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Marco tries to learn something every single day. He also practices the power of action, by writing down a couple things each day to accomplish. This helps Marco maintain momentum.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- Neighborhood Scout
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Educate yourself, build your knowledge base, never stop learning, and take action.
- Build your income as much as you can and reinvest it.