Tyler Sheff, founder of CashFlowGuys.com, is a Licensed Real Estate Problem Solver, Educator, Investor, and Syndicator. Tyler has been involved in real estate for over 17 years and now mantain a 100% focus on investing for Cashflow and helping others do the same.
Tyler and his team acquire, stabilize, and then provide safe clean affordable housing to those in need when it matters most. As the host of the CashFlowGuys podcast, Tyler teaches the public how to avoid common pitfalls found in real estate investing and inspires others to take massive action towards their goals.
- Understanding why the seller is selling
- The benefits to the seller of seller financing
- How to evaluate a deal and come up with financing terms
- Analyzing the numbers using a T Bar
- The cost of control (mortgage) is more important than the purchase price
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Finding financing with not great creditrsonal habit that contributes to your success.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success
- Tyler asks questions, and doesn’t take his beliefs for fact
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Start before you’re ready, because you’ll never be 100% ready