Martin Orefice is a real estate investor who specializes in creative real estate. With over 12 years of experience, he understands the rent to own process from every perspective as the buyer, seller and investor. He started his own real estate investing business in early 2005. Since then, he has successfully completed hundreds of transactions across several states. In 2009, Martin obtained his real estate license. His most recent endeavor was creating RentToOwnLabs.com, a hub of information regarding rent to own and a place where people can connect and find properties.
- Running a pseudo Ponzi scheme (the game is called Airplane) in middle school to being a full time engineer by 19 years old
- Buying and selling using lease options (rent to own)
- Building systems and process to grow your business
- Failing forward
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Marty had no knowledge and no money. He studied a lot and learned the basics. He began wholesaling, and then started working with partners.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success.
- Marty practices daily rituals around four areas: Being, Business, Body, & Balance
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Just do it!
@Martyorefice on Facebook