Keith Weinhold is a Contributing Writer to Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Advisors blog.
He is the author of “7 Money Myths That Are Killing Your Wealth Potential”, an Amazon bestseller.
A real estate investor for 15 years, today he runs GetRichEducation.com and is the host of the very popular podcast called Get Rich Education. Keith provides education, actionable content, inspiration, and referrals for various investing opportunities with reputable providers, offering exceptional value to the buyer.
Keith’s mindset and investing philosophy can be summarized by the Robert Kiyosaki quote, “Don’t live below your means. Expand your means.”
He and his wife spend 9-10 months a year at their home in beautiful and pristine Anchorage, Alaska. They travel the other months.
- Abundance Mentality – expanding your means rather than living below your means
- Using other people’s money to work for you
- Good debt vs. bad debt
- Debt free vs. financially free
- The 5 ways real estate pays you – appreciation, cash flow, principal pay down, tax advantages, and inflation hedging
- Return on Time Invested (ROTI), or return on involvement, – focusing your effort on your best use of time.
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it? Fear of owning properties. Keith overcame that by surrounding himself with others who are doing
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success? Thinking abundantly
- Do you have a favorite online resource? Evernote
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why? What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow… And 36 Other Key Financial Measures
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self, what would it be? Be bold!
Get Rich Education podcast
Visit Audible for a free trail, and a free audio book download.