Mike Alder is a real estate professional who invests in raw land. Prior to investing in raw land, Mike got his start investing primarily in single family homes. During the housing crisis in 2008, Mike lost it all. He didn’t let that get in the way of his vision. He then went on a personal development journey and learned from the most successful entrepreneurs in the world.
Mike has gone on to build a raw land investing business and teaches his passion to others.
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it? Mikes biggest hurdle was building confidence to get in the game. He was scared to fail (again). He overcame it with the Tony Robbins Get the Edge program.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success? Mike fuels his body with a good mean and exercise.
- Do you have a favorite online resource? Docusign, Vumber, and LeadPages
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why? Tony Robbins – Get the Edge audio set
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self, what would it be? Go get a mentor that is doing what you want to do in the business.
- Investing for cash flow.
- Differences in residential, commercial, and raw land investing.
- Finding raw land through wholesalers.
- Building a completely virtual company.
Mike’s Reasons Why
Mike wants to see how big he can go. He wants to show his kids that you can be whatever you want in life.
Tony Robbins – Get the Edge audio set
Visit Audible for a free trail, and a free audio book download.
Wantrapreneur Startup podcast (coming soon)