Jeff is the Managing Partner of Synergetic Investment Group. Since 2007 Jeff has been investing in multi-family assets in emerging markets. He focuses on acquisitions, investor relationships, contract negotiations, business systems development, business management and asset management.
Jeff has over forty years’ experience in management, staff supervision, development and training. He has proposed, implemented, and supervised million dollar budgets for government agencies, as well as private and public organizations.
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it? The fear factor of the extra zeros behind the numbers in multifamily investing. Jeff was able to overcome those fears with a good and analytical partner, along with their mentors.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success? Determination. Jeff is determined and doesn’t quit easily.
- Do you have a favorite online resource? BiggerPockets and other podcasts. Slack as an online communication resource. Zoom for video conferences.
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why? Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki, The E-Myth by Michael Gerber.
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self, what would it be? Find someone that is doing something that you want to do, and find a way to help them.
- Student Housing
- Jeff doesn’t self-manage his properties, but rather relies on strategic partnerships with management companies.
- The extra zeros of multifamily properties
Jeff’s Reasons Why
Jeff realized that his retirement funds were not sufficient to sustain him throughout retirement. Jeff also wanted to be an asset to his children in his later years, and not a burden. He also values spending time with his family.
Jeff is still expanding and acquiring properties. Jeff is interested in senior and assisted living.
Visit Audible for a free trail, and a free audio book download.